Working on getting some routing rules setup and running into an issue (more of an annoyance but potential issue based on rules).
Currently I want to create routing rules for the following cases:
Route to team Alpha for:
- AND (Tags contain "A" OR -Tag contain "B")
- AND Tag does not contain "X"
- AND Priority > 3
Route to team Bravo for:
- AND (Tags contain "A" OR -Tag contain "B")
- AND Tag does not contain "X"
- AND Priority > 4
Is there a way to have the rules contain both AND/OR in the conditions?
As I have multiple teams, tag conditions and priorities to address; it becomes super cumbersome to have a separate rule for each OR condition. I'm not sure if there's a limit to the amount of rules that can be made so it may not be an actual issue but if there's a limit then the split OR conditions essentially doubles the amount of rules I'd need.