We have a SVN structure which is something like this:
/svn/product/component1/service/trunk
/svn/product/component1/service/branches/branch1
/svn/product/component1/client/trunk
/svn/product/component2/service/trunk
/svn/product/component2/client/trunk
...
I have configured the repository to
SVN URL /svn/
Path /product/
I did not want to have all the components in one trunk, so I configured custom SVN Symbolic Rules. For example:
Trunk
Regular Expression ([^/]+)/([^/]+)/trunk(/|$)
Name ${1}-${2}-trunk
Logical Path Prefix ${1}/${2}
Branches
Regular Expression ([^/]+)/([^/]+)/branches/([^/]+)
Name ${1}-${2}-${3}
Logical Path Prefix ${1}/${2}
Testing I get:
/component1/service/trunk/path/to/file.java
Container trunk:component1-service-trunk
Logical Path component1/service/path/to/file.java
Logical Tail path/to/file.java
/component1/service/branches/branch1/path/to/file.java
Container branch:component1-service-branch1
Logical Path component1/service/path/to/file.java
Logical Tail path/to/file.java
To me that looked good so far. However, creating a branched-based review, I run into errors. First error is that there is no "trunk" which is obvious in my configuration. However, if I select the proper "${1}-${2}-trunk", I get the error "Attempt to add too many revisions to a review - no more than 800 file revisions are allowed."
Looking into the Commit Graph, no branching can be seen either.
Point being: is Fisheye unable to handle "dynamic" trunk names like this? Do I absolutely have to use "trunk"?