Tried to configure link with Crucible to Stash/Git repository following instructions here: http://blogs.atlassian.com/2012/07/linking-your-stash-git-repositories-to-crucible-for-code-reviews/
Not working - attaching screenshot of error for a couple ways I've tried this. Not sure if I need to use authentication, but tried it and it doesn't work with or without, and not sure if I should use the repository name with my username@repository, or the parent repository path I get from Stash as administrator...tried both ways... really need some help on this one......
Not seeing your screenshot but I am having the same problem. I have tried from Crucible to Stash and from Stash to Crucible. Please help Stash team!
I think the issue is the version Crucible we are running...I am going to upgrade and try again..
https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=283641900
This worked by the way..now running F/C 2.10.1. It would be nice if somewhere in the documentation if it listed what rev of each application you had to be at in the app link section :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.