Hi, this is a convoluted one so bear with me. I am the admin of a workspace (2nd ws) in Trello, which I must have setup using the same email as my original Trello account in a different workspace (1st ws). When I try and login to the 2nd ws using the password it just says its the wrong password until I enter the password for the 1st ws, at which point it logs me into the 1st ws.
I am a guest user in the 2nd ws using the logon for the 1st ws, When I submit a request as the user from the 1st ws to the 2nd ws admin (which is me) to join the space, I receive the request to my email address, but when I click the link to approve the request I get an error message asking me to contact the admin (which is me), which doesn't help as I get stuck in the same loop again.
Can anyone out there offer any advice on how to unpick this one? thankyou in advance!