We have read that Jira can be used to manage HR for our company, and would like to use Jira for our Performance Reviews but we're struggling to get started.
Can anyone please recommend tutorials, or articles to help get going?
Hi @Chrissi Barton,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Here is a template for Performance reviews in Jira, and it gives you a quick overview what's included in the template.
You can get to the template if you click Projects > Create project, and select Human resources.
Hello, I'm looking to configure the performance review template, but I'm having no luck finding step by step instructions. I have created a project for the performance review but not sure how it works. the template does not show up in the help center so I'm not sure how would managers and HR team members create a performance review for an employee? I also downloaded the HR services management, looking to configure the onboarding and offboarding. any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
thank you,
L
Hi @Luis Collado
Did you use the Performance review template? Note that this template creates a Work Management project and would therefore not be available from the Help Center. Users would only be able to submit issues if they have access to the project, either via the Create button or via a form that you can create and give them a link to.
I’ve set up similar workflows before, and what helped a lot was starting with a simple issue type for each HR process, like onboarding or hr certifications tracking, and building from there. Using forms in Jira and adding custom fields made it easier for non-HR folks to work with the tickets. Automations can speed things up too—like reminders for document deadlines or cert expirations.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.