hello
how can I show historical billing?
Hi @KANBOU ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Are you referring to Atlassian billing, if yes, it will be present in Atlassian administration settings and you need have a billing admin credentials to access it.
Thanks,
Chandrababu
Thank you for answer.
My role is 'Org Admin' . The Billing interface only displays the billing preview for the next month for each module
Even though your are ' Org Admin' , you need billing admin permission. only users who has billing permission can view all billing history.
Reach out to user who has billing permission and request them to add you to billing permission.
It resides here: https://admin.atlassian.com/billing/
thank you for help.
that's exacltely what I must have. I will demand it to Billing Admin.
thank you
HelloI d like to find the bill since March. How can I do pleéase ?
Hi,
Thanks for reaching Atlassian Community!
You can see all your invoices in Atlassian administration > Billing > click on manage in actions tab > click on billing history and you can download your previous invoices.
You need to be Org Admin to access these settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.