i noticed one of the templates i created in JPD is no longer there. could it be when i updated the name of the discovery project AND the issue key, the template disappeared?
Hi @Lucia Guzman , @Alexander Bechte , @Luke Thorogood , @HIROTA Takayuki_Ricksoft_ ,
Thank you once again for your patience on this! This issue should* be resolved now, and existing templates should be restored.
*The entire deployment should be completed by Monday, but it's almost entirely rolled out. It's worth checking if this is resolved in your instance though. Please let us know if that's not the case!
Hi @Lucia Guzman ,
Sorry for any inconvenience here. Engineering is aware of the issue related to JPD templates, and working on a deploying a fix which should be tomorrow. I'll reach back out here when it's resolved. Thank you for patience in the meantime!
oh its a bug! i thought it was something i did! thanks for the speedy response! appreciate it!
Thanks for the clarification. I encountered some errors yesterday too. I'm glad to see something reports on https://jira-product-discovery.status.atlassian.com/.
@Nick Haller any update on this please thanks
@Nick Haller Hi Nick! thank you for the update! i do not see this resolved for me yet but ill give it another day and report back! thank you!
Can you check again whenever you have the chance? I believe the deployment should be entirely completed.
Please let us know whether or not you are still experiencing this issue or any unexpected behavior in general.
@Nick Haller hi Nick! i can see my templates now! thank you!!
@Nick Haller I am having a similar issue. We have lost the option to have a JC as a template during any editing of the template.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.