What is your favorite cookie?
Mine has been Oreos- I am not able to just eat one. So if we meet keep the Oreos away they wont have a chance !
Hej from Sweden!
My favourite is sold in Ireland (&UK) and it is the fig roll.
Still trying to solve the age old question of - how do they get the figs into the fig rolls?
https://youtu.be/LfzWVU5S3hk
Hey Sweden nice to meet you ! This is an unsolved mystery. Lets see if the Atlassian detectives have some insights
Hello from Canada! I love GogoQuinoa cookies.Always get them when i see them at Costco or anywhere! Low sugar, choco chip and some nuttiness! so good! And the individual packing helps to share easily.And another is a farmer's market person who makes gluten free cookie with miso, really interesting as well!
Hello Canada ! Nice to meet you Swati ! I will need to look for this GogoQuinoa cookie. Do you share it or do you hide them from your family? I will be visiting Costco soon to see if they have them in Dallas. Sounds YUM
Home made chocolate chip
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.