Dear community,I am not allowed to add labels lately...Is it a bug?
Hello Ravid,
Labels aren't a select or multi select fields. Options cannot be added or deleted via this panel.
to add a label you need to open an idea and create the new label from there.
To remove a label, you need to open all ideas that use this label and remove the label from all these ideas.
Best Regards,HermanceProduct Manager @ Jira Product Discovery
@Ravid ,
It sounds like you miss the 'Creator' permissions you will need to edit JPD tickets. Or, can you actually edit other fields in these tickets?
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/product-discovery/guides/getting-started/user-roles-permissions
I have tested in a Discovery project in my test environment and I can add labels there without issue.
Thank you @hak but I am the Admin and can not edit the labels...
I think you'd still need to be a 'Contributor' to do some editing in Jira Product Discovery projects. That also counts for Admins. Can you validate that you really have the Contributor rights for this product?
OMG, I found the mistake. To create a new Label, just click the input field. Oh, somehow not so intuitive for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.