Dears Experts,
kindly i am looking for a remote, freelancer, or part-time Jira / Org Admin, how can I find the opportunities?
thanks in advance
Hi @Mustafa Mansour , I feel you check on job portals as well on linked In. Please update your profile and keep it active. Most of the time you would receive response.
Hi @Mustafa Mansour Nice to meet you here! If you will let us know about your job opportunity more details, you can get more chances.
Hi @Mustafa Mansour
To find some freelance gigs, your best bet is Upwork. Competition is huge, so you want to make sure you stand out, especially when you are starting and need as much 5 star reviews as needed. Besides Upwork, you can try Fiverr where you are offering your services and last but not least Freelancer.
hello @Mustafa Mansour I have free time.I can help you if you want.contact me at this address harrymichelntamenkamogne@gmail.com
Please feel you have free time, hope to discuss with you more details. My email address like this :
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.