It has caused a major bug. I installed it last week and I still cannot see the content tree in this project. I never did test the feature as this happened right away and I didn't want to try it on another space.
@Ned Lindau I need you to uninstall folders on this instance. Please see the email I sent you.
Hi @Stavros_Rougas_EasyApps , we're looking into a bug with Folders in spaces where there is no homepage.
To work around this bug, could you please try adding a homepage to the space such that the space's homepage is the topmost page in the hierarchy?
You can add a homepage by going to Space Settings -> Manage space -> Space details.
You can rearrange the pages by going to Space Settings -> Manage Content -> Reorder.
@Nick Bourlier I set a homepage, nothing changed. It did not work.
@Stavros_Rougas_EasyApps the team is investigating the root cause and trying to get a fix out. I'm trying a workaround for your site; is the page tree loading now in your space?
@Nick Bourlier that last fix worked. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.