I would like to add a progress bar or percentage based on the number of stories in an Epic that have been resolved. Do you know of any Gadgets that offer that? Do you know of any free Gadgets?
Hi Kirs,
We had a similiar use case.
if you are licensed for Scriptrunner then you can developed a Scriptrunner behavior to capture the Number of Linked Issues within a Epic, for example, then you can create other reports, hope this helps
The closest thing I can find is this:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213331/epic-sum-up-free-roll-up-reports-for-time-values?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
I wonder if Roadmaps for Jira can provide the solution for your use case(s).
Hi @Kris Mckee
Welcome to the community !!
If you would be interested in a paid add-on for this need, you can try out our plugin.
Agile Tools
The app shows your issue hierarchy in a tree view and the ability to add all your jira columns in the report, plus you will be add the app as a dashboard gadget too.
The app has multiple other features which are very useful in project tracking and management.
(Disclaimer: I work on RVS, the vendor for this app)
Disclaimer: I'm from the vendor (APTIS) of this app.
Epic Sum Up Free offers only a time progress bar in a Summary Panel that is on the right side of the issue view.
However what you're looking for @Kris Mckeewould be possible with our paid edition: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213091/epic-sum-up-lean-project-management-bulk-editing-in-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Completed issues shows how many issues underneath the epic (and epic included) are resolved and how many are unresolved. The number underneath indicates the number of resolved issues vs the total number of issues.
Additionally, you can also track story points directly based on how many are resolved and unresolved.
Hope this helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.