Hello,
Hope someone can help me!
I was using Trello's free account under my personal email address. However, since I was using it for work information, I changed the email address to a work email. Since then, because of SSO, I am unable to log in to access my account.
The following error message is showing:
Message: AADSTS50105: Your administrator has configured the application Atlassian Cloud - [REDACTED] to block users unless they are specifically granted ('assigned') access to the application. The signed in user '[REDACTED}' is blocked because they are not a direct member of a group with access, nor had access directly assigned by an administrator. Please contact your administrator to assign access to this application.
I have contacted our IT teams and essentially they've told me that since we don't have a license for Trello, only related products such as Jira and Confluence, they are unable to assist.
I'm now stuck because I cannot access the website specifically and I have information on my boards that I need.
Is there anyway the Atlassian team can revert back to my email address?
Thanks!