Using SourceTree 1.0.6 on Windows 7 SP1 x64.
Checking for updates results in the following error message:
'The system cannot find the file specified.'
Weird, it works now. Both when launched from the Start menu and from within the app. So it doesn't always happen.
I didn't change any firewall or router settings, BTW.
Oh, well. It's not a big deal, I guess. Thanks for your responses, guys.
Hi Vitaly,
Are you behind a corporate firewall that's perhaps blocking the update?
Cheers
Hi Kieran,
No, I am in my home office behind a router, but it never caused a problem.
Does this happen when you launch Check For Updates from the Start Menu instead of inside the app?
If so, I don't know what this is other than it sounds like the update program can't reach sourcetreeapp.com for some reason. It might be your local firewall settings that are blocking it, please check your settings.
If all else fails, please just download the latest installer from http://www.sourcetreeapp.com, which will update your local install when run.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.