Hi,
as we well know, the built-in code review coverage capabilities of Crucible are somewhat limited. Our team needs to generate a code review coverage for an entire program (might be anywhere from 3 month to 1 year). We also would use this to find checkins / revisions with missing code reviews.
Currently I have created a tool using Excel and VB that does what we need but I would like to "migrate" this tool to something web-based. My idea would be to use database queries as follows:
- Get all checkins on a certain branch starting with Date XX-XX-XXXX
- For each checkin ensure that there is at least 1 Code Review
- For each Code Review, check who the participants are and it's status
- Finally, return a list with the following format:
Rev. # | Rev. Date | Changes in Rev. | Change Author | Code Review ID | CR Participants | Status / Participant
The Rev# will be the "unique" identifier in this case.
I looked in the available databases (we use PostgreSQL) but I could not find, for example, the Code Review ID (ex: CR-1234) in any of the tables. Is there anywhere a description of the tables that crucible uses and the data that each contains?
Is there any other way to generate flexible code review reports?
Thanks,
Mircea