My name is Ncumisa Booi based in South Africa. I started using Jira last year but recently started with Jira learning which I bumped into while busy with self learning.This platform has been helpful and I am learning everyday
Hi @Ncumisa Veronica Booi
Welcome to the community.
Kudos & keep learning!!
Welcome! We are glad you are here.
Hi @Ncumisa Veronica Booi , welcome to the Community -- we're glad you're here! Looking forward to your questions, contributions, and insights!
Welcome @Ncumisa Veronica Booi !
It's a great community and experience you learn here really transforms your use of the toolsets.
Welcome to the Atlassian community @Ncumisa Veronica Booi
@Sagar Mahajan
@Ncumisa Veronica Booi Welcome to the Atlassian community hope you will have good learning experience
Antes estaba ahora ya no !Compre y estoy encantado de hacerlo, me siento muy contento por ello🥳
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.