Hello community,
I'm reaching out to share an issue I recently encountered while working with two databases, let's call them Database A and Database B.
Previously, I had set up a system where I could call a link from Database B that would display the status of a particular Confluence Page in Database A. This setup was working perfectly until recently, when I noticed a change. Now, when I try to access the status of the confluence page from the link in database B, the page just keeps loading indefinitely.
Interestingly, when I try to view the status of the confluence page directly in database A, it works fine. The problem only seems to occur when I try to access the status through the link in Database B. In an attempt to resolve this, I tried creating a new link in Database B, but unfortunately the problem persists. The page continues to load endlessly without displaying the status of the confluence page.
I am currently looking for solutions to this problem and would appreciate any insight or suggestions from the community. Thanks in advance for your help.