My first Miscellaneous Monday! Hooray! Well, today's gonna be a doozy, folks, because Sunday, July 7th(when I'm writing this in the US) is World Chocolate Day globally
via GIPHY
and Monday, July 8th (which is when this will post in Sydney, Australia, home of Atlassian, is National Video Game Day in the United States!
via GIPHY
So, in honor of all this awesomeness in one single day, we have the following meme series!



NOW, with that out of the way, it's time for our QUESTIONS!
I've been playing video games sporadically since 1986, most likely, and eating chocolate just as long. So I want to know: what was the first video game you ever played? What is your favorite video game you've ever played?
Going further, when was the first time you can remember having chocolate? What is your favorite chocolate?
And finally, for those of you who really want to have fun: Which video game that you've played is most likely your life as a Jira/Confluence/etc. admin/user/etc.?
My answers will be in the comments! Happy July 8th!
(Thanks to @Andy Gladstone for giving me this second chance after I totally forgot my day the first time!!)