I was wondering if there was any documentation on how to properly handle the following workflow:
- Create a review and add SVN revisions to it
- Review is done
- Author reviews comments, respond to them, makes some code changes and commits them
- ?? Add changes to review ??
- Reviewer looks at the new changes in the same crucible review
- Reviewer sends some new comments (and repeat the couple steps above until it is fine)
- Close the review
We use Jira integration and we also want to do same above with code patches sent in emails before commits...
I am having a hard time managing the ?? ?? part above on how to add the changes to a review and make this easy to do some back and forth.
I saw many documentation on this flow, but none take consider the coder making some changes..
How do you all do that? Am I doing it wrong?
Thanks