Hi, I am working on part of a workflow in which I need to parse an existing Opsgenie alert reference from an email (Email integration with a regex search) and then update this Alert with a reference pulled from the email. This part is working, however I also need to then trigger OEC via an action policy (this part doesn't look to be being triggered) so that further steps can be taken on the server.
Is this being blocked because the email integration then blocks the action policy, or am I trying to do something which isn't possible? If so, is there a workflow that I should be using in this case?
The email integration has "If message contains" , and within "Action Policies" I have:
"Match if one or more conditions"
"message contains" and then the string that it is checking for on the email integration
then:
Execute action: and the action which would then be picked up by OEC.
But I am not seeing anything coming through to OEC or logs seen in the alert that this action has been done.
Thank you for any advice that you can provide,
Kind regards,
Rob