Hello Everyone,
I know this is a bit of a stretch, but my company has need for integrating Azure/Entra user id's to subscribers in an automated fashion with statuspage. I've finally gotten my hands dirty and figured out how to make restAPI calls with statuspage on a local basis. Rather than handling imports personally I was hoping to setup some code to integrate API from azure with API from Statuspage to add and remove subscribers as they are added and removed from user groups within Azure/Entra. That way Azure/Entra is the source of truth, and no extra sheets/tracking is needed outside of it to add and remove subscribers.
I've yet to see anyone doing this online, other than making the basic calls. Is there a recommended coding language to get this done? Python? I'm new to coding and was wondering where the best places to start would be or if there were tools already in place to complete this.
Any input is welcome and suggestions would be great! Thanks again!
Matt G