Im trying to create a board with the column sets with the field "project target" however this doesnt seem feasible? Seems like a basic filed to use as column, and the most logical to create a roadmap? Thank you in advance for any tips/ work around
The challenge with using the project target field as columns is the potential infinite number of options and therefore columns. I assume that the JPD team has limited column fields to fields that generally have a smaller number of options. As for a workaround, I've seen teams create a custom field for target quarters and use that instead.
Hi there, you can't do that yet (it doesn't look like it but it's actually pretty complex to do! every time I open that topic again we get lost in corner cases)
I would suggest either using a quarterly timeline view or creating a select field that you can use with a board for the columns.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.