Happy Wednesday Everyone!
I’ve had a number of people ask me where/how I came up with my avatar. So, I dug up this blast from the past from four years ago. If you still have Animal Crossings you too can get your very own Atlassian Swag for your character.
To make things a little easier I have provided to codes as text below to make them easier to copy.
-
Atlassian T-Shirt: MO-R05V-0K4R-HT20
-
Atlassian Cap: MO-PG58-6QCS-7N08
-
Atlassian Hoodie: MO-QPB7-YCW6-PF44
-
Atlassian Trucker: MO-6HV8-G1VQ-7GRM
-
Team Trello tee: MO-TR9K-P90Q-YHGM
-
Team Trello Dress: MO-R341-3T9P-XCCV
-
Trello hoodie: MO-YC7Y-Y41Y-VFN9
-
Trello Pom Beanie: MO-YM27-W2PL-NDFL
-
Atlassian Watermelon Dress: MO-FXT8-Q2BV-5DK9
-
Atlassian Watermelon T-Shirt: MO-R93B-MJY9-55PR
-
Atlassian Pizza T-Shirt: MO-QVR1-3RK0-KN54
-
Atlassian Popsicle T-Shirt: MO-7R9K-DR9V-049T
For this week, if you have the game, I’d love to see you post a picture of your character wearing some of the Atlassian Swag. if you don’t have the game, post a selfie with some physical swag you own.

BONUS: If you have the creative chops to make your own Atlassian Swag in Animal Crossings, please feel free to share them with everyone!
Have a great rest of the week everyone!