Hi,
I have set up tags for certain alerts in the Azure portal. Unfortunately Azure integration does not offer such Dynamic properties. I also looked in payload and I don't see it there either. Maybe I'm looking the wrong way. Have you solved this?
Hey Jiří,Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Unfortunately, the Azure integration with Opsgenie does not currently support dynamic properties such as tags. It appears these tags are not included when alerts are sent from Azure to Opsgenie. This means that tags set in the Azure portal do not carry over to Opsgenie alerts.
As of now, there is no built-in functionality to include these tags directly in the alert payload. We recommend monitoring the Opsgenie and Azure integration updates for any future enhancements regarding this feature.
Best Regards,Egor
Thanks for explanation.
@Egor, is there any feature request (ticket) or something similar what can be watched?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.