Community - Give kudos -some profile names are not searchable ?
I want to give kudos to some profile name that is not present in the name field to be selected.
For example:
@Nicolas Grossi It's not just you. I have tried to give kudos to Kristján Geir Mathiesen several times, but I cannot select him.
Here's 1000 kudos for going above and beyond @Kristján Geir Mathiesen!!!
Awe, thank you so very much @Barbara Szczesniak
The workaround, which is a bit tedious, is to search for them in the top menu bar, find a post or an answer they made, click through to their profile, go into their Kudo's tab, and give them Kudos directly.
I have a few goto people I give Kudos to, I created bookmarks to make it easier.
I reported the kudos search broken a while back too.
Still an issue over here!
I tried to follow these steps but I cannot see their kudos tab after going to their profile. I just see 'Posts', 'Badges', 'Groups, 'University' and 'Social'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.