Hi JPD team,
We have collected a lot of customer feedback as ideas, and it would be awesome if JPD could help use summarize all that feedback. So, I am dreaming about a feature where I could feed all these ideas to an AI and get a nice summary back.
Something like:
Select 1000 ideas and ask AI to have a look at them. When the AI is done doing its magic, The AI writes to me.
AI: I have read through all of the feedback you have captured, and I am now ready to help you understand what matters most to your customers. Let me start with the top topics that your customers give feedback about [topic will show here. it could include user management].
me: Thanks. I can see that a user management is in the top. What are the most requested features for user management.
AI: Sure, 13% of the feedback is about Google Workspace SSO. It seems that your customers need support for Google Workspace SSO in addition to Azure AD SSO. Would you like me the list the customers?
me: Sure...