Hi guys,
I feel like this should be an easy ask, but we are using Jira SM and JSW Cloud and I have set up a Service project and also an OpsGenie rota, based on our Operations Team. I have gone to Integrations to add in Jira, but it is not listed as an option anymore. I know it used to be and according to this documentation, it still is...
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/create-an-opsgenie-alert-after-jira-issue-priority-is-updated-1142438970.html
All I want to is create an alert for when an high priority issue is created. I can not find anything in the automations that can assist either (Like a create Alert action).
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers,
J
So the answer is that now you can add JSW or JSM integrations via Syncs. This is a new feature in JSM/OpsGenie Cloud sites (although only some sites will have this).
More info on Syncs here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/sync-alerts-with-service-and-software-projects/
Thanks for all your help!
FYI, I am also following this https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-jira-service-management-cloud/ and it says I need to add the integration via Integrations, but there is no Jira Cloud integration available (see screen shot above)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.