Hi folks. I've had a recent security update within my company causing havoc with my existing (old/ancient Bamboo 5.10 CI system).
The security change has been to set the
Domain Controller : LDAP server channel binding token requirements: to Always
And
Domain Controller : LDAP server signing requirements : to Require signing.
As a result we are getting error logs when attempting to log in of
2024-06-14 16:04:24,062 ERROR [http-apr-8085-exec-13] [LDAPUserManagerReadOnly] Error retrieving user: 'XXXX' from LDAP server OURSERVER.LOCAL[XX.XX.XX.XX] com.atlassian.user.impl.ldap.repository.LdapConnectionFailedException: javax.naming.AuthenticationNotSupportedException: [LDAP: error code 8 - 00002028: LdapErr: DSID-0C09032F, comment: The server requires binds to turn on integrity checking if SSL\TLS are not already active on the connection, data 0, v4563 ]
We've tried changing over to the LDAPS port from 389 -> 636, but it then appears unable to find the system at all.
Does anyone know if there is a way to get the old Bamboo 5.10 etc, using the new LDAPS settings?
I've looked over
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo0510/integrating-bamboo-with-ldap-824480440.html
But I've not been able to get any of its suggestions to help so far.