I have a team-managed project created on Jira to monitor the project workflow. What I was understood from Jira is, we can use Jira components or Compass components only with in the company-managed projects. But, I would like to integrate my compass components with my team-managed project. It would be great, if there is any ideal way to do.
So, here is what I am trying to achieve. I have a bitbucket repo which has sub modules of spring boot application. I would like to create an individual compass component for each sub module, then I can link my Jira issues by simply selecting the corresponding component within the Jira ticket. In this way, I would be easily manage what all Jira tickets are linked to the respective sub modules with in a single repository. I may also create different versions for different components. Currently, I don't see such option on the compass components. I am able to create new components, and for the exisiting repos on bitbucket, those components have been created automatically after I subscribed to the compass components.
It would be really grateful if there is any way to achieve this one or I am missing anything in the existing features on both Jira Components or Compass Components to achieve my goal.