Hi everyone!
I wanted to share that Trefor and I from Adaptavist are going to have a JPD webinar on June 26th at 12-1pm EST.
A demo of JPD, sharing key features, benefits, and use cases
The end-to-end best practice process flow of JPD from intake (Jira Service Management) to delivery (Jira) that we implement for our customers
How JPD can go beyond product management to support effective service delivery and continuous improvement
Hope to see you there! Register here today!
Kia ora @Andrea Robbins
This sounds like a great opportunity, as our team have only just begun adding JDP projects into our organization. Unfortunately it takes place at 4 am NZST which isn't ideal
Would it be possible to receive a recording of the Webinar?
From Australia here too and we have just begun our journey also and would love a recording of this also!
Hi @Hayley Skelton and @Jess Colquhoun
I just got confirmation that if you register but are not able to attend you will be sent the recording after the webinar!
Thanks,
Andrea
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.