Hi, Is anyone using Activity Plugin with JIRA?
Need some insights...
Hi @Deepak Kalra
I am evaluating this plugin too. We just started with the evaluation last week.
Keep me updated on your findings please
I will share my notes as well when they are ready
Good to know. Sure
I'm part of the ActivityTimeline team, feel free to ask me any questions or book a free demo call to know how we can help you:)
Sure, Thanks !!! I am still in process of evaluating the plugin
Hi Yuliia, I am trying to find an app that will simply show epics in a timeline based on which sprint their stories are in. Very simple, no flash, just like the regular JIRA timeline does but I need it to show multiple projects. Can Activity Timeline do this? Does any app exist that can do this? This is literally all I need from the app.
Hi @Charles Cassie
Yes, it will be possible with ActivityTimliene app, so it will be divided on the timelines of assigned users.
Feel free to book a free demo call to see more details about how ActivityTimeline can help you in this case:)
we are using this plugin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.