Is there any plan to provide "ctrl + F" functionality in Whiteboards? I'd like to be able to open a Whiteboard and then be able to search for and find specific text on the Whiteboard.
This would be immensely helpful. I have made a confluence whiteboard of an organisational structure and it would be so helpful to be able to search for someone's name to find where they sit in the organisation.
We also use it for network diagrams, would be really useful to search for an IP address to find out where it its in a network.
Yes, i'm agree.Will the arrival of AI in the Whiteboard improve this functionality?
Must have.
Hey @Tim Florencki while we currently don't support "ctrl+F" on whiteboards it's something we want and plan to build. I've noted down your feedback request for the team. Thanks!
I’m facing a similar situation with building an organizational structure — search functionality is absolutely essential for this use case.
Without it, I’ll have to look for another tool, which I’d really prefer to avoid, as I’d love to keep using Whiteboard.
Could you please let me know if this feature is already planned or on the roadmap?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.