Hello all. So, this is a complicated one.
I wanted to know if it would be possible to share a board with different tasks, with different collaborators, without them being able to see other people's colums, names and tasks.
Basically. I need a trello board to have each of my freelancer to be able to see and work on their tasks on their own list only it and for me to check everything on one workspace only. They shouldnt be able to see what's going on on the other list at all. only on theirs

I don't want them to get in contact with each other, so i need to know if there is a way to hide workspace members so its only me who can see who is part of the workspace. I have attached a picture, you can see that workspace members are visible to all when you share it. And i don't want that to happen. I want to be the only one who can see it.

A bit confusing. I know.
Thanks for any help you can give!