Puedo pasar de un espacio a otro diferentes tableros si tengo diferentes administradores?
el coste se paga por persona por espacio o por tablero?
Translation: Can I move different boards from one space to another if I have different administrators? Is the cost paid per person per space or per board?
Translation:
Can I move different boards from one space to another if I have different administrators? Is the cost paid per person per space or per board?
Yes, you can move boards to a different Workspace with different administrators, as long as you are the admin of the board and a member of the Workspace you are moving the board to: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/moving-a-board-to-a-different-workspace/
Please see an example of the cost/billing for a Standard or Premium plan: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard/#Examples
I hope this helps, but let us know if you have any questions!----------------If this post helps with your query, then please consider the Accept answer or Like button to help the other users find it more quickly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.