There is no close button. ESC has no effect.
Hi @MRett - welcome to the Community!
Can you share a screenshot of what you're trying to close?
There is no button to close the (modal) popup - also when scrolling dows to the bottom. It also appeears when restarting the app. The app cannot be used.
Regards
Michael
Hi @MRett - what app are you using? This doesn't look like the Trello app to me.
Hi,
this is definitively the Trello app. It's in the background and you only can see a part of the App's header. The header cannot be accessed because the popup is modal.
the elements of the apps are not available. The popup windows for selecting email preferences is modal.
Hi, I just run into same issue. I am unable to return to the Trello screens and got stuck here:
I just run into same issue. I am unable to return to the Trello screens and got stuck here:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.