I have Plan branches enabled, so it automatically detects a new branch pushed to GitHub and builds it, that works fine.
But the Wallboard only fits 4 on, as each one displays in a large horizontal block all away across the screen, so when I have many builds the last go off screen.
This is how they currently show (but when more builds are running, it cannot fit them all on)
94a0efab-26da-4c2b-b9b2-3076fa3b5976.png
How do I get it to display many builds horizontally in a grid like in the screenshots?
As shown on here on https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Displaying+the+wallboard
BambooWallboard.png
And https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Using+plan+branches#Usingplanbranches-wallboard
Ok, found out myself, after finding this open ticket https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-2188
The solution for me was that the count of number of builds > 6 was too large, so changed to 3 and it works fine.
For reference, update "telemetry.ftl" :
[#if buildsToList.size() > 0 && buildsToList.size() < 3]
[#assign buildWidth = "100%"]
[#elseif buildsToList.size() > 4 && buildsToList.size() < 9]
Hello Ian,
Thank you for your question.
When visiting "Plan summary >> Actions >> Branch Wallboard" you will be presented with the following URL:
[BAMBOO-BASE-URL]/telemetry.action?filter=showPlanAndBranches&planKey=[PROJ-PLAN]
In order to view the information horizontally, please hit the following URL as the same will not display only the [PROJ-PLAN] as the URL above gives you in response:
[BAMBOO-BASE-URL]/telemetry.action
If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.
Thank you for your understanding.
—
Kind regards,Rafael P. SperaficoAtlassian Support
I obviously was not very clear, so have slightly updated my question, I want to display them in a grid.
Is it possible to get this view in a Jira gadget? Currently the Bamboo Plans gadget only shows selected or favourited plans but this doesn't seem to include branches.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.