Hi!
I'm trying to write a Trello automation rule that when I add a card to the list "TODAY", it fetches the value of the custom field "Time" from this added card and adds it to the custom field "Time Total" of the card named "TIME TOTAL" already in the list TODAY.
I tried:
when a card is added to list "TODAY",
find a card titled "TIME TOTAL" in list "TODAY",
and increase the number in custom field "Time Total" by {triggercardcustomfieldvalue_Time}
but it gives me the error:
"{triggercardcustomfieldvalue_Time}" is not a valid numeric value.
I also tried this:
when a card is added to list "TODAY",
set custom field "Time" to "{{triggercardcustomfieldvalue_Time}}",
find a card titled "TIME TOTAL" in list "TODAY" on board "1W",
and set custom field "Time Total" to "{{cardcustomfieldvalue_Time Total}} + {triggercardcustomfieldvalue_Time}}"
but it gives me the error:
The type of Custom Field "Time" (number) is not compatible with this action. This happens, for example, when you try to save text in a checkbox field, or to increase the content of a text field, or uncheck a number field, etc.
"NaN" is not a valid numeric value.
Sure is some obvious noob mistake in using the variable, but if anybody would have a sec and patience to explain, would help a lot.
Thanks in advance