I need a way to export bamboo build multiple plans in a human readible format for review and comparison. The current bamboo (5.9.7 build 5920) user interface supports exports and/or clones from one project to another.
Cheers
Ferdous Shibly
Hello Ferdous,
Thank you for your inquire.
Unfortunately the functionality you're requesting is not currently implemented in Bamboo. Therefore, there is a improvement requested that ca be tracked here:
My apologies that I don't have a solution for you at this time.
—
Kind regards,Rafael P. SperaficoAtlassian Support
The Trade Depot add-on might be useful for this.It's still a work in progress and in beta, so functionality is not yet complete.
BTW compatibility is listed as Bamboo Server 5.2 - 5.9.4, but it looks to be running fine in the current most recent 5.9.7.
I can confirm the 5.9.7 assessment - as every so often, the Marketplace's automatic compatibility update process for patch versions simply failed again for the transition from Bamboo 5.9.4 to 5.9.7, i.e. we had to manually update the compatibility settings for our Bamboo add-ons too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.