I used trello for years and have a bunch of boards. Now I have to upgrade. I own one company and need to upgrade to manage my staff's goals. I am not sure I need to pay for each staff member can i just purchase a workspace - standard and use it for all?
Hi
Check this out and select your plan according to your needs
https://trello.com/es/pricing
Hi there,
Yes you can just upgrade one Workspace and use it for all, as long as all your boards are in it. The upgrade for Standard is for a Workspace and depends on what kind of members it has and how it's billed.
For example, single-board guests are not billed but if your staff belongs to two or more boards, they are multi-board guests and are billable: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard/
I hope this helps, but let us know if you have any questions!----------------If this post helps with your query, then please consider the Accept answer or Like button to help the other users find it more quickly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.