Hello there,I would like to pair/transfer my private account with/to my company established in Czech Republic in order to pay from company bank account and get invoices. How can we do it?Thank you in advance.Best RegardsAnet Sopiyev
Hi @Anet Sopiyev ,Welcome to the Atlassian Community, for anything invoice and payment related I would recommend you to reach out to Trello Support directly. This community is for and by Atlassian customers but we can't help you with these kind of requests.You can reach the Trello support team by filling out the contact form at the bottom of this page: https://trello.com/en/contact#/Cheers,Peter
Anet, the billing in Trello is done at Workspace level (and not at an account level). This page explains the billing in detail. I would recommend you move your work related boards to a separate workspace and then upgrade that workspace for the paid subscription. https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/moving-a-board-to-a-different-workspace/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.