I don't see a list of changes in my file status menu. It was there, and then I clicked something, and now it disappeared:
How can I bring it back?
I encountered this same exact issue a few days ago... and today I just tripped into the solution while desperately trying anything to undo it.
Notice how the vertical divider is much wider here?
If you left click and drag it adjusts the width of the sidebar. But if you right click and drag the list of changes panel returns!
And now for the life of me I can't figure out how to re-hide that panel so I can retest and confirm this is, with 100% certainty, the solution.
Between this being super difficult to figure out and the fact that you and I encountered it around the same exact time... I'm willing to bet this is a bug in a newer release of Sourcetree.
Removed answer. I put my comment in the wrong place.
This is very frustrating
I tried this and I can't get it to work. I have even deleted the application (along with Library/Application_Support) and reinstalled it and it is still happening.
I do see that the border is slightly wider. I will keep trying, but I am about to look for another app that doesn't have this bug.
I am on a Macbook Pro. I finally got something to work. I hit ctrl + left-click while the sidebar was closed and I dragged the File list page back open. What a pain!
I managed to bring it back by closing the repo window with Cmd+W and then opening it again. It appeared with the file list with non-zero width.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.