I need to change the email address on my account but when I try to verify my new email address it say my password is incorrect. I have tried changing the password but that doesn't work either. Any ideas?
Hi
Look at this
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/changing-an-email-address/
Verify that you have completed all the steps
Hi Emma,
Thanks for reaching out!
Just to confirm, are you entering the Atlassian password to your original account?
You'll need to enter that password to confirm the change.
LaraThe Trello Team
Hi,
I have a similar problem. But mine is, that my old password is not accepted.
Heres the whole problem:I created my account using a hidden Apple ID, now I wanna change it.I went to the Atlassian settings, typed in the new address and received a mail with a link to verify it. For verification, I also had to enter my password. I entered my Apple Password, because that’s the one I used to register, but it was not accepted ( I tried multiple times, it’s definitely the correct one). But I cannot change my password without knowing it either. So please help me out of this loop… maybe you can change it for me?Attached you find a screenshot of the current status.Thank you in advance,Imke
Hi Imke,
For security reasons, we won't be able to change your password or update your email address on your account.
It looks like you don't currently have a password set on your Atlassian account.
To do so, you will need to follow the prompts at https://id.atlassian.com/login/resetpassword. Please ensure that you enter your Apple private relay email address.
Once you set a password, you'll need to enter that password in the password field when confirming your email change.
Let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.
All the best,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.