Hi
I have found lots of articles about automating emails being sent to specific (hard-coded) email addresses on a card being actioned but is it possible to create some sort of CRM type of set up where we have, say, a list of client names, client codes and their email addresses (one card per client with their details held in custom fields) on one board then, on another board, we have a card relating to one of the clients moving through a workflow and, once that card is marked as done, an automation somehow picks up the email address associated with that client and sends an email from outlook to inform the client that their piece of work has been completed.
I have tried zapier, though I am an absolute beginner with zaps, I can't see how this would work. One of the main "obstacles" appears to be being able to reference the email address on the clients card in "Client" board in an automation on the "work" board
I hope this makes sense ?
Any assistance would be much appreciated