I have a load of cards that repeat on various intervals (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.). I have not changed this setup in ages, and all has worked fine. This morning, _none_ of my daily card repeats occurred. Anyone got any insights?
Hi @Tim Hall - it looks like you're experiencing a known bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRELLO-342
You can use this bug ticket to track updates as to when this will be fixed. We're sorry for any inconvenience you're facing!
I'm having this same issue, yesterday and today I haven't seen any of my repeating cards. I haven't changed anything in years and it's always worked perfectly until yesterday.
I am having the same problem. All my repeater cards stopped working yesterday. They still appear to be configured to repeat however they just don't actually repeat. I tried to create a new repeating card on the same board. This does not repeat. I enabled "Card Repeater" on another board and created a repeating card. It does not repeat.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.