退職した社員が管理者のアカウントが作成したボードに参加しているがこの管理者を変更したい。
コラボレーターの制限に達しているため管理者としてアカウントに入ってから使用人数を削除したい。
Translation:
I want to take over the administrator account A retired employee is participating in a board created by an administrator's account, but I want to change the administrator. I have reached the limit for collaborators, so I want to delete the number of users after entering the account as an administrator.
I want to take over the administrator account
A retired employee is participating in a board created by an administrator's account, but I want to change the administrator.
I have reached the limit for collaborators, so I want to delete the number of users after entering the account as an administrator.
If you are not part of their Workspace, you can
Once you are a member of the Workspace, you can then remove other members in the Workspace. Here is how to remove Collaborators in a Free Workspace: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/removing-collaborators-from-free-workspaces
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.