Nous avons un espace de travail déjà établi, et nous voudrions établir une liste d'administrateurs pour que 10 personnes puissent modifier.
Comment je fais ???? personne n'explique
Translation:
How do I create my administrators list on an already existing workspace? We have a workspace already established, and we would like to establish an admin list so that 10 people can edit. How do I do ???? no one explains
How do I create my administrators list on an already existing workspace?
We have a workspace already established, and we would like to establish an admin list so that 10 people can edit.
How do I do ???? no one explains
Hi Léa,
You will need to be a member of the Workspace to see all the list of members or Collaborators inside a Workspace. I can see that you are not part of any Workspace, so you can request to join the Workspaces by following these steps: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/request-workspace-membership-as-a-guest/
You also must be an admin of the Workspace to remove other members in a Premium Workspace. Here is how you can be added as an admin: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/adding-an-admin-to-a-workspace/
Once you are a Workspace admin, you can then start removing people from the Workspace:https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/removing-people-from-a-workspace/
I hope this helps, but let us know if you have any questions!----------------If this post helps with your query, then please consider the Accept answer or Like button to help the other users find it more quickly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.