I go to https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/email to change my e-mail address.
I insert my new address and receive the e-mail to confirm my new address.
Clicking the confirm button opens the page to confirm my new address by inserting my password.
However, when i enter my password i allways get an error that i inserted the wrong password.
My password is stored in a password manager and i use the app of the manager to automatically insert it, so there souldn't be an issue. I can log in using that method after all.
I first used Firefox with AdblockPlus, Privacy Badger and Adblock Ultimate enabled, so i thought there may be an issue with these extensions blocking some script. Disabling them still resulted in the same error. But Firefox itself still blocks two scripts, so that may be an issue:
and
https://js.sentry-cdn.com/<sentry_key>.min.js
That error also occured in Firefox, but because some scripts got blocked there, i didn't pay much attention to it.
With Firefox i would unterstand that error, but Chrome didn't block any scripts. So the issue may be related to the cross-origin exception
I'm using:
Firefox Version 126.0 Build-ID 20240509170740
Chrome Version 124.0.6367.208