Hi all,I've accidentally removed myself as a member from a couple of my import private boards. Can any help on how I can get them back? I've still got the URL up for one...
@Jamie Jackson Did you remove yourself from the boards from the list of members on the board? Or did you simply log in and not see your boards anymore?
If it's the first one, that's only possible if there's another member on the board. In that case, I would suggest asking that person to re-add you to the board.
If it's the second case, this usually means that you have accidentally ended up with two Trello accounts with different email addresses, and some boards are on a different account.
Hi @Caity It was from Members / Workspace members / View Boards and then I clicked remove. I don't recall having a second account as there is only one person in the workspace which is this account.What would be the steps for me to get them back?
Hi Jamie, just wanted to share an update. I've figured out what's happened, and I'm pretty confident we'll be able to help you get back into those boards. I'll get back to you later when I have a solution for you.
@Caity that's great news! thank you - I forward to hearing from you soon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.