Week 2! Let’s do this. You’re one week closer to becoming a calendar Jedi. Let’s finish this week strong and show those calendars who’s really in charge. Hint, hint…it’s YOU.
Let us know…how’s it going so far?
What are you excited to try this week?
Hi @Sara Gottlieb-Cohen ~ I'm dedicating this week on focus blocks, which for anyone that knows me knows that this will be very difficult. I tend to be very squirrelly which mostly benefits our Confluence and Jira users since they typically only need me to answer quick questions or point them in the right direction. But blocking time to laser focus on certain things will definitely be challenging for me. I have a few things that I've procrastinated because it will require this ultra focus, so I've committed to getting all 3 done this week (preferably by Thursday). Wish me luck and thank you for the tips and guidance!!
This is so relatable, @Laurie Sciutti!! I hope this works well for you. I've set aside some focus time tomorrow afternoon. Fingers crossed we both knock out some awesome work!
One focus task done! Two to go!
Good luck @Laurie Sciutti you've got this!
During last week I focused on creating the boxes on my calendar. It was not an easy feat, but made this week a better time management week. Having a calendar that defines how I intend to use blocks of time has helped me maintain more focus and productivity throughout the days. I am not using it as an absolute - I still accept requests from team members for meetings or conversations even if the content does not fit into the block - but it has helped me refocus when context switching occurs.
I still have some evergreen space in the calendar and I am planning on iterating around the set up, but I am happy with the early results.
Can i get more information on what is a calendar jedi?
May the force be with you
Check out the initial post here, @Emmanuel.A - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Teamwork-Lab-articles/Reclaim-your-calendar-try-it-now/ba-p/2695965
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.