WE are a medium company, 120 people based in Queanbeyan Australia. Can we please understand the pricing structure for a subscription for Trello, we use it daily for scrum facilitation. Thanks,.
James.
@James Martin
The pricing is available on Trello web pages. Depending on how you organised your work, you can avoid paying subscription for single board guest. They are guest, not members of your workspace, and they are members of one (1) board. Guest who are members of more than 1 board will require a subscription.
I cannot comment on their Enterprise plan as I have no experience.
Ok, thanks, i will try the guest.... see how it goes. I looked at enterprise... its a lot.
I will try as you suggested. Thanks again!
We have some more info on how billing in Trello works here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard/
If you'd like to see in advance how much it would cost to upgrade your Workspace with its current members and guests, you can find that by going to the Workspace billing page. To navigate there, click on the down arrow next to "Workspace settings" in the sidebar, and then click on "Upgrade workspace." You'll be able to switch between monthly and annual billing on that page to see how much each option would cost for either Trello Premium or Trello Standard.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.